Thursday, April 25, 2013

Swatch & Review: Julep Robin (2187)

I received this nail polish in my April Maven Box from Julep.  It was actually my very first Maven box and the first time I had ever tried a product from this brand.

With flash.

Two Coats: Julep Robin.
One Coat:  Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.


Robin is a very pretty blue, that I think looks great for spring.  It applies easily and has a smooth creme finish.  A really pretty, fun color.  It dries really fast, isn't too streaky when applied and was completely opaque in two coats.  I loved it.

Without flash.


I really liked this color and have already worn it about three times since I received it in my mailbox.  I can't wait to try more Julep colors in the future.



Available on the Julep site for $14.00 ($11.20 for Mavens).


*All opinions are 100% my own.  I received no compensation for this review.






post signature







No comments:

Post a Comment