Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Review: Alpha by Rachel Vincent

Alpha (Shifters, #6)
Cover Source: GoodReads.com
Title: Alpha
Author: Rachel Vincent
Series: Shifters #6
Version Reviewed: Finished Copy, Paperback

GoodReads Summary:
The unscrupulous new Council chair has charged Jace, Marc and me with trespassing, kidnapping, murder and treason. Yeah, we've been busy. But now it's time to take justice into our own hands. We must avenge my brother's death and carve out the rot at the heart of the Council.It's not going to be easy, and loss seems unavoidable, but I have promised to protect my Pride, no matter what. With a target on my back and Marc at my side, I'm heading for a final showdown that can--that will--change everything forever. A showdown I'm not sure I'm ready for.
But life never waits until you're ready.
All I can say is wow. Honestly, when I finished the very last page, I started whining to my husband because I did not want the series to end. I wanted to find out what happened after the last sentence. I wanted to know what the rest of Faythe’s life would be like. Unfortunately, however, the book did end. And it was amazing.

These are definitely books that both men and women would enjoy. There are equal amounts of love, relationships, sex, bloodlust, action, and violence. It just worked really well. I highly recommend this series to anyone that thinks it sounds interesting and especially to those that don’t to give it a try and hopefully, more than likely, you’ll enjoy it just as much as I have.

Favorite Character: Faythe, Jace and Marc.
Rating: 5 Stars.
 photo blue5.png
*This book was borrowed from a friend.
 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment