Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Review: Nightshade by Andrea Cremer


7402393
Cover Source: GoodReads.com
Title: Nightshade
Author: Andrea Cremer
Series: Nightshade #1
Version Reviewed: Finished, eBook.
Website:  www.andreacremer.com

GoodReads Summary:
Calla Tor has always known her destiny: After graduating from the Mountain School, she'll be the mate of sexy alpha wolf Ren Laroche and fight with him, side by side, ruling their pack and guarding sacred sites for the Keepers. But when she violates her masters' laws by saving a beautiful human boy out for a hike, Calla begins to question her fate, her existence, and the very essence of the world she has known. By following her heart, she might lose everything- including her own life. Is forbidden love worth the ultimate sacrifice?
Nightshade was one of those books that had been on my to read list for quite a while. I've seen so many reviews for it everywhere, most of which rated it highly, and it seemed like everyone was reading it, including my own little sister. When one of my friends got it, I had to borrow it.

When I first started reading it, I couldn't get into it at all. I mean, the characters and the story were really good, I just couldn't find that "wow factor" that everyone else had found. However, after finishing the book, I have to admit that it was pretty darn good. In my personal opinion, it wasn't as swoon worthy as everyone else thinks, but I can see why everyone feels that way. It's very well written and I even caught myself tearing up at one point. Oh, my favorite thing about this book? Ren Laroche. Yum.


Favorite Character: Ren.
Rating: 4 Stars.
 photo blue4.png
*This book was borrowed from a friend.

  post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment