Monday, January 6, 2014

Review: Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver

Pandemonium (Delirium, #2)
Cover Source: GoodReads
Title: Pandemonium
Author: Lauren Oliver
Series: Delirium #2
Website: www.laurenoliverbooks.com
*I bought this book with my own money.

GoodReads Summary:
I’m pushing aside
the memory of my nightmare,
pushing aside thoughts of Alex,
pushing aside thoughts of Hana
and my old school,
push,
push,
push,
like Raven taught me to do.
The old life is dead.
But the old Lena is dead too.
I buried her.
I left her beyond a fence,
behind a wall of smoke and flame.



“Oh my God!” This was the only thing I could think when I read the last page of this book. Anyone that has already read it knows exactly what I’m freaking out about. Oh my God! Lauren Oliver, you’re killing me here! I need to know what happens now! I can’t wait for Requiem!

Okay, all the freaking aside, (I’m still freaking), this book was really good. It was written in a different way than Delirium, set up differently. This book seemed like something completely different than the last book. Things that I didn’t think could happen happened and I was surprised at all the new and interesting things we learn about and experience in these chapters. It’s full of heart breaking characters and crazy plot twists. The only thing I could say I would have preferred to be different is that this book could have easily been split into two separate novels. Overall though, amazing.


Favorite Character: Lena and Julian.
Rating: 5 Stars.
 photo blue5.png



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment