Saturday, September 13, 2014

Review: Unlit Star by Lindy Zart

Unlit Star
Cover Source: GoodReads.com
Title: Unlit Star
Author: Lindy Zart
Series:
Version Reviewed: ARC, eBook.
Website: www.lindyzartauthor.blogspot.com
*This book was provided for free by the author for review.


GoodReads Summary:
We are not guaranteed anything, not even this life.
Rivers Young is the popular guy untouchable by reality. He is like a star—bright, consuming, otherworldly. The thing about stars, though, is that they eventually fall, and he is no different.

He falls far and he falls hard.

Delilah Bana is the outcast enshrouded in all of life's ironies. Alone, in the dark, like dusk as it falls on the world. When Rivers hits the ground, she is the night that catches him. In the darkness, they meld into something beautiful that shines like the sun.

Only, the greater the star is, the shorter its lifespan.
Review:
I was excited when I received the ARC for Unlit Star.  It's actually the very first book that I have ever read by Lindy Zart so I wasn't sure how I would feel about it. I'm happy to say that I absolutely loved it! 
Rivers and Delilah's story was absolutely beautiful and on more than on occasion reminded of something Nicholas Sparks would write. 
The characters were amazing and very believable.  I found them both very relateable in their pain and sadness and how they learned to live through it and create something beautiful out of their lives. 
Unlit Star was a gorgeous story and I cannot wait to read more of Lindy's work.
Favorite Characters: Delilah and Rivers
Rating: 5 Stars.
 photo blue5.png




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment