Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Review: Secrets by Richard Denney

Secrets (Boys of Summer, #1)
Cover Source: GoodReads.com
Title: Secrets
Author: Richard Denney
Series: The Boys of Summer #1
Version Reviewed: Finished, eBook.
Website: www.youtube.com/user/RichardVLOGZZZ
*This book was provided for free by the author for review.


GoodReads Summary:When Declan, a vampire, is sent to the seaside town of Bullock to retrieve a magical talisman from a family, he can't help but fall for the family's teenage son Riley. But when things begin to threaten their existence, it's up to Declan and his coven to put a stop to it all... before it's too late.







Review:
*Note: This review was originally posted when the cover and blurb were different.  If the inside contents of the story have also changed since then, I'm unaware.

I am going to start off by saying that I absolutely freaking love the cover of this book. I find it very yummy. And is it just me or does anyone else think of Robert Pattinson when they look at the guy on the front?

Anyway, I'd seen Secrets around the book blogging community so I was very curious about it an that cover drew me in like crazy. I was fortunate that Richard Denney decided to gift me a copy to read. (Thanks!)

This book was a very quick read. I finished it in a very short amount of time. It was enjoyable and had a good storyline. The only complaint I have is that it was too rushed. I feel like if the story had slowed down, it would have reached it's full potential.

Favorite Character: Riley.
Rating:
3 Stars.
 photo blue3.png



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment