Friday, October 10, 2014

Review: Temptation by Karen Ann Hopkins

Temptation (Temptation, #1)
Cover Source: GoodReads.com
Title: Temptation
Author: Karen Ann Hopkins
Series: Temptation #1
Version Reviewed: ARC, eBook
Website: www.karenannhopkins.com
*This book was provided for free by the publishers for review.


GoodReads Summary:
Your heart misleads you.
That's what my friends and family say.

But I love Noah.
And he loves me.

We met and fell in love in the sleepy farming community of Meadowview, while we rode our horses together through the grassy fields and in those moments in each other's arms.

It should be

ROSE & NOAH

forever, easy.

But it won't be.

Because he's Amish.
And I'm not.
Review:
I'm very big into Young Adult Contemporary Romance and very much into forbidden love stories so I was immediately attracted to this book.

As I began reading, I got into it quickly and didn't want to put it down. The story is very well written and very knowledgeable (that's a weird word, knowledgeable...) on the Amish culture and way of life.

I really enjoyed reading this book and did not want to put it down. I didn't think it would take me as long as it did, but I had a lot of stuff going on at the time. I found out that I was six weeks pregnant, so I had to do all the first time prenatal things that accompany early pregnancy.

So I didn't get as much time to read as I would have liked but I thoroughly enjoyed the book and can't wait to read the next one.


Favorite Character:
Rose & Noah.

Rating:
4 Stars
 photo blue4.png
post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment