Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Review: Lays Kettle Cooked Wasabi Ginger Flavored Potato Chips

*I purchased this item myself.
*Review was originally written when product was first released.

SCENT
I almost think these smell like the Lays Salt & Vinegar chips, which I like. So that's definitely not a bad thing.

TASTE
I've never actually tasted Wasabi, so I'm not really capable of comparing the two flavors. I will say that there is a very tangy, almost vinegar-y taste though.

I do know that wasabi is supposed to be spicy and these chips do have a little bit of  a kick to them, some chips having more than others.  The spice does go away pretty quickly and isn't so intense that you cannot eat them.  As a person that doesn't care much for spicy foods, I can say that I would eat these again.

So far, out of all of the new flavors, these are my favorite. The only thing I didn't like about these chips is that they are kettle cooked.  I'm not a fan of kettle cooked chips. I like my chips to be thinner and crispier.

Would I Repurchase? Maybe.
Would I Recommend? Yes.


Do you have a food you'd like me to review?  Email me at darcusmurray@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment