Monday, August 31, 2015

Review: Amino Herbal Hydration Mask by OZ Naturals





Amino Herbal Hydration Mask by OZ Naturals
Retail Price: $21.99 (for 4oz)
Buy It here

Description (As listed on the OZ Naturals Website
Plump up your epidermis with this hydration bomb of a mask. This powerhouse formulation of botanical ingredients deeply nourishes and replenishes tired, aging skin. Moisture-rich ingredients penetrate the skin’s cells, leaving skin hydrated, radiant and more youthful looking.
Botanical solvents drive moisture repair ingredients directly into the heart of your skin cells, with a result of ridding your tired, sallow and dry complexion with this super hydrating mask for the skin. This mask will flood the epidermis with a tsunami of moisture, and your skin will thank you! Gentle enough for daily use. Your skin will soak it up!

Review
I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about this product at first.  I'm always super excited for face masks but they go one of two ways; they dry my skin out suuuper bad or they work. Most of them, even the "hydration" ones and the ones MADE for dry skin end up drying my skin out worse and making it dry, flaky and tight feeling. I'm happy to say that this product actually worked!  I really am liking this and I will probably purchase it again in the future.

It does say that  it's gentle enough for everyday use and I've used it three times, with a day in between, and it hasn't bothered my face at all.
When I put it on for the first time, it just felt kind of thick and sticky but it dried super quickly. As it started to dry, I got nervous because I could feel the "tightness" that I commonly associate with the ones that end badly.  This one however, didn't last long.  I felt the tightness but then it went away.  After the product dried I honestly almost completely forgot that it was on my face.  The directions on the back say to leave the product on for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing and I'm sure that I accidentally left mine on longer. But leaving it on longer caused not problems at all.

Whe it came time to remove it, the hydration mask rinsed off easily and, thankfully, I had absolutely no negative reactions to it and my skin felt amazing afterwards. Before I applied the mask, I had washed and lightly exfoliated my face and after I removed it, I followed up with a gentle toner and a moisturizer.

If you have dry skin and you're looking for a face mask I would definitely recommend giving this one a try.  It's probably the best one I've used to date and I'm very curious and excited to try other OZ Naturals products.  If they're anything like this hydration mask, I will be completely changing my skincare routine.













No comments:

Post a Comment