Saturday, November 14, 2015

Review: #Heart by Cambria Hebert

#Heart (Hashtag, #6)
Cover Source: GoodReads.com
Title: #Heart
Author: Cambria Hebert
Series: Hashtag Series #6
Version Reviewed: Finished, eBook
*I puchased this book myself.*

GoodReads Summary:
Lovers Gonna Love…
Family isn’t always defined by blood.
Sometimes family is born of love…
Loyalty…
And choice.
Sometimes the bond that comes from someone having your back through the shittiest of times is stronger than anything you get from genetics.
And sometimes you find that piece of your soul you didn’t even know was missing.
I’m a lucky guy like that.
I found a love that will never fade. I found a group of people who aren’t just my friends.
They’ve become my family.
There’s only one place to go from here.
I’m gonna bind myself to Rimmel in every possible way.
I’m gonna bring our family even closer together.
The past has taught me it won’t be easy.
Especially when faced with repercussions from a night that ended in death.
But that’s okay.
Family doesn’t quit each other.
Love like ours never dies.
Happily ever after isn’t just for storybooks.
Review:
I don't even know where to begin with this book. I honestly, truly don't. It isn't every day that you find  a series that impacts you and your life in such a way that you know you will be forever changed by it. The Hashtag series did that for me. It was the first (new) series in quite a long time that I found myself truly anxious and giddy about. When I would finish the current book, I would wait, rather impatiently, for the next to be released. These books are "drop everything and read" books for me. It never mattered what was going on in my life, if I had time to read or not, if I was already reading a book or had review books that I desperately needed to get to, none of that mattered. That may seem a little irresponsible of me but that's how good this series is. The short time between one book release and the next was way too long, especially when I couldn't help but read the books as soon as they were released.

#Heart was the one that I knew was going to get to me the most. I knew that it was going to be the most difficult to read and let go of because it was the end to a truly great series. I was tempted to put off reading it just suspend the ending. But I knew that I couldn't do that. I couldn't wait. I had to know the details behind the happily-ever-afters of the fairytales known as Romeo, Rimmel, Braeden and Ivy.

The major plot point of this book is a given considering the blurbs for it but there was so much more to #Heart that I didn't see coming. Cambria was not finished surprising us with this family and I am definitely impressed.

Just like all the ones before it, #Heart is full of raw emotion, action and heat. There are twists and turns that keep you on your feet and you never really know what's going to happen next.  I absolutely loved that about this series. It kept us guessing in all the best ways.

This being the last book, it definitely made the entire series shine a bit brighter and brought us even closer to the characters that we've grown to love and care about. I'm really excited that Cambria will be releasing #Holiday, the companion novella to the series, this December because it will make the hurt of letting the Hashtag Series go just a little easier to bare (not). :)

Rating: 5 Stars, easily.





No comments:

Post a Comment